Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- Instagram Tests a New Event ‘Invites’ Sticker for Stories Article by Andrew Hutchinson [source = Social Media Today]
- Instagram is reportedly testing out another NEW feature for Instagram Stories, their NEW Sticker option is aimed at facilitating event participation with an RSVP link in your story
- This NEW feature will allow you to share event details such as a Title, Date, and Location so that you can promote your event on Instagram which is very cool since Instagram has done nothing like this yet!
- The users that view your story will be able to RSVP without leaving your story just with the click of a button.
- This is very exciting for event hosts and other marketers looking to build excitement and gain interest around an upcoming event. This will definitely provide significant benefits for brand accounts on the platform.
- The coolest part is that it does not have to be a “real-world” event either. This feature can be used to promote exclusive product launches, Live Q and A discussions, webinars, and many other exciting things to come!
- There is no official release date for this feature, however, we should expect to be able to start using it within the next few months.
About the Influencer Guest(s):
This week’s Influencer Guest, Katelyn Brower, leads Sterling’s social media program and strategy. For almost 6 years she has been working in the B2B marketing space making social media and employee advocacy programs strong and well-known compared to consumer brands. She owns and manages the social media website Getsocialwithme.net and hosts The Real Football Fans of New Jersey podcast. When she isn’t scrolling through social media, she is coaching lacrosse, going to Orange Theory classes, or watching football.
Listen to the Podcast:
View Upcoming Events
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
- Dean DeLisle
- Jackson DeLisle
- Monica Hacker
- Social Jack™
View Past Episodes
Theme Music Produced by Sonixphere
Video Production by Social Jack™ Productions
Social Media Engagement by Social Jack™ Influencer Team
Voice-Over by Laila Wenrich
Sponsored by Planable
Brought to you by Social Jack™