Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- LinkedIn Publishes New Guide on How B2B Brands Can make Best Use of Video Article by Andrew Hutchinson [source = SocialMediaToday.com]
- Since January, LinkedIn content has become more reliant on visuals – specifically video – so LinkedIn has published a new guide to help B2B brands adapt to this change.
- In the guide, LinkedIn explains that B2B brands tend to shy away from video content, or they do not see a beneficial way to utilize it.
- Many people have this idea that all video on social media has to be funny or dramatic and have a Hollywood-style production budget.
- In order to encourage more B2B brands to use video content, they have provided the key elements as well as watchable examples of effective video marketing strategies.
- LinkedIn has created a step-by-step list on the development and creation process.
- They have also helpfully outlined all of the data that is available on video content. This helps with planning subsequent videos and determine the effectiveness of your efforts.
- Keep in mind that LinkedIn users are 20x more likely to share a video than any other type of content on the professional social media platform.
- As of March 2018, LinkedIn has also added Sponsored Video for Company Pages. Read more on that here.
Social Jack Power Move:
- Streaming on Social
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
- Cait Hassett & Jackson DeLisle – “Social Streaming Your Influence”
Listen to the Podcast:
- Social Jack™ Influence Factory
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00pm CT
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winners This Week:
Edith Bell, Jiah Miesel, & Katie Fentress