2/21/18 – Influence Factory – Featuring Ryan Pena – Leveraging Social Media in a B2B Setting
Watch The Recording
Latest Influencer News:
- Snapchat Signals eCommerce Ambitions via New Collaboration with Jordan Brand
- Snapchat starting to sell their own merchandise (Ex: Dancing Hot Dog costumes). And starting brand collaboration with Jordan shoe company where you can buy their shoes on the app with a QR code.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest already in this kind of eCommerce, but Snapchat is maintaining the Millennial audience these other apps have trouble attracting.
- With their own new SnapStore and continuing brand collaborations, Snapchat is becoming less of a social media oriented and more business/marketing orientated.
- Why Copying Your Competitors is Ruining Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Competitors could be clueless and copying other company’s strategies and you don’t know the resources they have for making the content (Ex: manpower, software or tools, and money costs).
- You only see the content but can’t see what content is bringing in greater ROI, how they promote the content, if they pay for the content or do it themselves, and other questions.
- To help fix, create your own goals, find the right workers and tools that can meet your goals, and keep up with your competitors (Using a software or signing up on their email list) to see what, how, and why they are doing what they are doing.
Influencer Development Lesson:
- Growing a Powerful Network – Social Teaming 101
Special Influencer Guest:
- Ryan Pena
Listen to the Podcast:
- Social Jack™ Influence Factory
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00PM CT
- Influencer Frenzy
- Tuesday, February 27th, 2018 @ 5:00PM CT
- LIVE EVENT: How to be a Business Influencer – 8 Step Program to Develop Your Social Influence
- Thursday, March 29th,2018 @ 1:00PM CT
Connect WITH us on Social Media: