April 12th Recording — Social Jack TV™ Episode05 – “Forget Social Selling – Think Social Business” with Bernie Borges
Our 5th Episode on Social Jack TV!
Your prospective customers don’t welcome your sales pitch on social media. Being a Social Business practitioner is about being relevant, desirable, and influential to prospective customers through the strategic use of social media so that they want to have a relationship with you.
In this session, you will learn:
• The importance of developing social business “habits”•
• How to use LinkedIn to find the path to people that matter to you •
• How to use Twitter to engage with people meaningfully •
• How to develop trust with prospective clients •
• How to be attractive (not physically) on social •