Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- The Top 7 Digital Marketing Trends that Business Owners Should Follow [Infographic] Article by Irfan Ahmad [source = SocialMediaToday.com]
- In a constantly growing digital world, we are always looking for different ways to boost digital marketing efforts.
- The Infographic in this article comes from Serpwatch and it outlines key statistics and trends across all of the main digital marketing platforms.
- SEO: The number one most important technique in digital marketing is getting to the first page of Google.
- 94% of total organic traffic comes from Google.
- 75% of people never scroll past the first page of results
- 80% of people ignore paid search results and only select from organic listings
- Organic Search: The average Google first page results contain upwards of 1,890 words. This proves that detailed content performs better.
- Over 40% of business revenue comes from organic website traffic.
- The top 5 search results for a keyword on Google get 70% of the clicks.
- Search engines drive 300% more traffic to websites than social media.
- Facebook: Blog posts longer than 1,500 words receive 22.6% more likes on Facebook.
- 75-90% of ad effectiveness comes from relevant images. The most effective length for an ad title of Facebook is 4 words, and 15 words for a link description.
- The best time to post any content on Facebook is Monday through Friday between 1pm-3pm.
- Twitter: Blog posts longer than 1,500 words receive 68.1% more tweets.
- Tweets with videos get 6 times as many retweets at tweets with photos.
- Instagram: The best times to post on Instagram during the week is 5pm or 2am.
- Instagram photos that include faces get 38% more likes than photos that do not include a face in it.
- LinkedIn: 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn as opposed to 13% on Twitter and 7% on Facebook.
- LinkedIn generates 3x more conversion than other platforms such as Twitter & Facebook.
- LinkedIn has a perfect Domain Rating of 100. This means that Google loves them.
Social Jack Power Move:
- Influencing Your Community
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
- Chris Strub – “50 States in 100 Days of Influence”
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winners This Week:
Karla Boles & Jeff Stitely