Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- 12 of the Best Social Media Analytics Tools (and How They Can Help Your Business) Article by Aleh Barysevich [source = SocialMediaToday.com]
- Analytics is at the core of any marketing strategy. Marketing on social media is no exception to that.
- Digital Marketing is so spread out among multiple platforms that it only makes sense to use tools that provide deeper analytics across all platforms.
- You need to measure your every effort before being able to maximize your campaign performance.
- Awario is a social media monitoring tool that provides powerful analytics elements.
- Awario measures online mentions of your brand in order to provide you with statistics on mention growth, reach, a list of mentions’ languages and locations, their sentiment and where on the web they’re occurring.
- This tool also analyzes people on social media who have used your keywords as well as provides alerts for you and two competitors.
- Awario has a free 14-day trial
- Snaplytics provides detailed performance data for Instagram and Snapchat, it also includes insights into Stories and overall follower growth.
- Snaplytics also has a 14-day free trial.
- Squarelovin is an analytics tool made specifically for Instagram. This tool tracks likes, followers, reviews post performance, and overall profile engagement.
- Squarelovin offers a freemium account.
- Rival IQ analyzes posts, likes, and comments from all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest)
- Rival IQ is also integrated with Google Analytics which allows for comprehensive data on how your customers get to you and what they do once they get there.
- Some of the other tools mentioned in this article include Union Metrics, Keyhole, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Tailwind, Sotrender, Wiselytics, and Socialbakers.
- There are many different platforms for analyzing your campaigns and it is definitely worth looking for the best one for your brand.
- Don’t forget, you cannot manage what you cannot measure.
Social Jack Power Move:
- Connect Up!
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
Listen to the Podcast:
- Social Jack™ Influence Factory
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00pm CT
- Tony P’s May Networking Event
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 @ 6:00pm CT
- VIEW ALL UPCOMING EVENTS
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winner This Week:
Nicole Jovicevic & Bill Haas