Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- New Study Looks at Rising Facebook Video Trends, Based on 9 Million Uploads Article by Andrew Hutchinson [source = Social Media Today]
- As we recently discussed on the Influencer News Update, the use of stories and the emergence of vertical video.
- According to the report, vertical video is now the most used video format on Facebook. This could make it a more significant consideration for marketers based on shifting consumer habits and expectations.
- More users viewing more content in vertical format means more acceptance of the option and potentially more expectation of the same.
- Instagram TV is also optimized for vertical video, and recently announced support for landscape videos as well. However, that has nothing to do with the popularity of vertical videos.
- Vertical videos have been generating more engagement on Facebook and engagement is key to maximizing your Facebook performance.
- Something to keep in mind when posting video on Facebook, video length is less relevant.
- People don’t mind watching a 10-15-minute video as long as it is relevant and quality content.
- The ideal video length is not something that should be determined by a predetermined target. The length of the video should be determined by the content.
- Live-streams still see higher engagement than uploaded videos, because people can respond and interact in real time.
- If you’re looking to maximize your video efforts, or considering adding video into your content mix, its definitely worth taking note of these trends, and factoring them into your thinking
Social Jack Power Move:
- Getting Found & Being First
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winner This Week:
Robin Coles & Marilee Jacobi-Popovich