Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- New Report Looks at Best Times to Post on the Major Social Platforms in 2019 Article by Andrew Hutchinson via Social Media Today
- Since the dawn of social media marketing, marketers and brands have been trying to determine the absolute best times to post on any given social platform.
- In reality, there is not a one-size-fits-all, best time to post. There are many factors that play a part in determining the engagement on your post. (For Example: your audience, your industry, your product, the quality of your content, etc.)
- However, knowing the generic best times, determined by overall engagement, will give you a step in the right direction when determining when to post on social.
- The data in this article comes from sprout social.
- Facebook posts that are published between 11am and 1pm tend to see the most engagement. Thursday and Friday also see relatively high interactions.
- Another thing to note would be the worst times to post. The data shows that content posted on Sundays see the lowest amount of engagement on Facebook.
- On Instagram, the highest engagement tends to occur on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am to 11am.
- This is surprising to see that the most people are not checking their social feeds during their morning commute or after work.
- On Twitter, Wednesday and Friday win again although it is the 9am slot instead of mid-morning.
- Tweets also see less engagement after 10pm
- LinkedIn’s engagement statistics have seen a significant increase overall. This makes it a harder decision of when to post, but also allows for more options.
- We do see a spike in engagement from 8am to 10am, then a drop at 11am, then back up from 12pm to 3pm.
Social Jack Power Move:
- Social Listening
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winner This Week:
Bill Haas & Roger Ilsley