March 18th Recording — Social Jack TV™ Episode02 – “How to Rock Social Selling on LinkedIn” with Mike O’Neil
March 18th Recording — Social Jack TV™ Episode 02 – “How to Rock Social Selling on LinkedIn” with Mike O’Neil
Our 2nd Episode on Social Jack TV!
- Hosted by Dean Delisle and Sponsored by Forward Progress.net
- Campaigns let you control your destiny on LinkedIn. From the C-suite to the sales floor, LinkedIn campaigns put YOU in the drivers seat. Systematically identify and engage your target audience with advanced targeting and engagement techniques to find the customers and partners you seek most.
- We are honored to have Mike as our Second Guest! Mike O’Neil, the LinkedIn Rockstar, is the world’s original LinkedIn coach and trainer dating back to 2004. Coming up through the technology sales ranks, Mike has worked for some of the world’s largest companies as well as some of the most insightful.
- Now, with 12 years at the helm of Integrated Alliances, Mike works with business owners, executives and sales and marketing teams to help align their sales and marketing operations with Social Selling featuring LinkedIn.
- Mike was the 10th person in the world to hit the 30,000 connection summit back in 2009. He resides in Minnesota and speaks at events and conferences all over North America. He’s performed at the Fillmore in San Francisco and he has attended over 1,000 concerts over the years.
Remember you can submit all questions by e-mailing our Help Desk.
Here are the slides for the session: