Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- 14 Types of Social Media Posts to Spark Engagement With Your Followers [Infographic] Article by Mark Walker-Ford [source = Social Media Today]
- Request Feedback – Ask for feedback on your products or services. You can also ask for what services that they are looking for.
- Be Funny – Jokes, Memes, Puns, Funny Stories. These are all things that will help to make you seem more fun, comedic, and overall more approachable.
- Give the Inside Scoop – People love to see behind the scenes of your day to day or a little-known-fact.
- Cite an Industry Statistic – Sharing insight into relevant industry statistics shows that you are knowledgeable within your industry and that you are up to date on current events.
- An Unexpected Photo – going out of your way to post a photo that is funny and or just unexpected allows for great shares, comments, and retweets.
- A Quote – Sharing a funny, inspirational or motivational quote can lead to great engagement from your followers.
- Breaking News – You may be one of the few people that your fans are following in this industry, so make sure to post Breaking News as it happens.
- Your Opinion – Followers love to know that the person they are following is human. Most Humans can form their own opinions on hot topics, so give the people what they want.
- What Would You Do? – Share an experience and then ask your followers how they would have handled that situation. This will spark engagement as well as give you an alternative perspective.
- Ask for help with a problem – Again, followers like to know that the person they follow is human. Human beings are allowed to ask for help. The next time you have a question, ask your followers and see what kind of responses you get.
- Request Help for a Follower – If you come across an interesting question from a follower, crowdsource the question and ask your followers for help.
- Share a Blog Comment – Sharing a blog comment can really get a conversation going, especially if it is interesting or controversial. This will also drive traffic back to your blog.
About the Influencer Guest(s):
This week’s Influencer Guest, Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in influencer marketing, product launches, sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities. He is also an international keynote speaker with over 20 years of consulting and has been a driving force in the influencer space for over 6 years. He does 2-day Influencer Marketing Workshops for brands and agencies all over the nation and is a top contributor at INC, Huffington Post, Forbes, Salesforce.
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
- Dean DeLisle
- Jackson DeLisle
- Monica Hacker
Theme Music Produced by Sonixphere
Video Production by Social Jack™ Productions
Social Media Engagement by Social Jack™ Influencer Team
Voice-Over by Laila Wenrich