Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- LinkedIn Launches its Own Variation of Live-Streaming Called ‘LinkedIn Live’ (Social Media Today)
- Since LinkedIn announced their ‘LinkedIn Video’ feature, we have been waiting for ‘LinkedIn Live’.
- We all know that LinkedIn is not known for its speed of innovation, however, since they launched the stickers and frames feature for video in March of 2018, and began testing their own variation of Stories recently, the professional social network is now moving to its own live-streaming option.
- According to a report by TechCrunch, ‘LinkedIn Live’ will provide another option for video content.
- Since August of 2017, when LinkedIn launched their native video tools, video content on LinkedIn has grown to become the most engaging content option available for users.
- LinkedIn Live will provide users with the ability to share live video content from conferences, new product announcements, conduct Q&As and so much more.
Social Jack Power Move:
- 20-Minutes a Day
Special Influencer Guest:
Listen to the Podcast:
- Social Jack™ Influence Factory
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00pm CT
- How to Convert LinkedIn Connections to Clients – 5 Steps to Monetize Your Network
- Tuesday, Feb. 19th at 11:00am Central Time
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winner This Week:
Bill Haas & Ben Quigley