Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- How to Turn Customer Feedback Into Amazing Social Media Posts for Your Clients Article by David Hartshorne [source = Sendible.com]
- Online review sites, such as Angie’s List and Better Business Bureau, have become the de facto method for customers to provide feedback on products and services.
- The majority of the time, customers will check these sites before subscribing to your services or purchasing your products.
- The number of social media users is constantly growing. According to the latest social media statistics (updated November 2018), the number of social media users grew by 121 million between Q2 & Q3 of 2017. If we break that down, it equates to a new user every 15 seconds.
- 40% of the world’s population (7.6 billion), are active on social media 116 minutes per day. That means, roughly 3.03 billion users are active for 42,340 minutes every year.
- BrightLocal’s annual local consumer review survey shows that 86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses.
- Promoting positive reviews on social media allows you to build trust with your audience and even increase the chances of attracting new leads and sales.
- There are many different online review platforms for consumers to leave feedback. Some of these platforms are better than others for certain industries.
- Google My Business is a great review platform because it is linked to Google’s search engine. When customers google your business, these are usually the first reviews to show up. If those reviews are positive, that can definitely help your SEO efforts. It is FREE to list your business here.
- Google My Business also ran a campaign called “Small Thanks with Google” which allowed small businesses to download and print posters, social media posts, window stickers and other materials to promote positive reviews and encourage others to leave positive feedback.
- Yelp is another popular one for more B2C companies. B2B companies can also have profiles on the platform which will help to boost SEO as well. Best part is that it is completely FREE.
- Facebook’s ratings and review system is also FREE to use and creates an amazing way to encourage new business and more followers of your business page. Let’s not forget about the SEO boost you will get from this.
- When promoting reviews on social, make sure to keep the message short. Don’t quote the entire customer review when sharing, it is much more effective to pick the best part and use it as an attention grabber. Then you can link back to the full review if you want.
- Another great tip to promote reviews on social is to use Visuals such as images, photos, and videos. This will help to grab users’ attention when scrolling through their feed. Small Thanks with Google provides tools to help with this.
Watch the Influencer News UPDATE on YouTube
Social Jack Power Move:
- Scouting & Drafting
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
- Cait Hassett & Jackson DeLisle – “Building the Ultimate Team”
Watch the Influencer Interview on YouTube
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winners This Week:
Julie Clark & Noel Christopher