Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- Twitter Provides New Stats and Advice on Video Marketing Article by Andrew Hutchinson [source = SocialMediaToday.com]
- As we all know, video has become the number one, best-performing, content type on all social channels.
- Over the last 12 months, video views on Twitter have doubled to, roughly, 1.2 billion video views on Twitter per day.
- Video is the fastest growing option for advertising on Twitter
- Tweets featuring a video tend to see upwards of 10x more engagement than those without.
- Promoted Tweets with videos save more than 50% on cost-per-engagement.
- Twitter recognizes that video performs the best over all other types of content, so they have outlined the various methods to help businesses use video content on their platform.
- First, we have Promoted Video: This feature allows you to promote a video that you have shared on your Twitter account. The video will autoplay within the timeline.
- Second, there are Video Website Cards: After watching your video, get your audience to take action. Video Website Cards drive mobile readers to your website. Choose for them to learn more, complete an action, or something else entirely.
- Finally, In-Stream Video Ads: In-Stream videos are advertisements played at the beginning of a video from one of our 200+ content partners. Run pre-roll video content to align your brand with brand-safe, premium content – including highlights and other top video clips – that your customers are already watching.
- In order to maximize your video ads on Twitter, they strongly encourage optimizing your ads for mobile.
- “Keep it mobile-friendly” – 93% of Twitter Video views happen on mobile devices, so it is crucial to make sure that your ads and other video content are optimized for it.
- Add subtitles or captions – Twitter advises users to add subtitles or captions in case their viewers are viewing the content with the sound off. Once again, make sure that it looks good on mobile.
Social Jack Power Move:
- Being a Thought Leader
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winners This Week:
Edith Bell & Shirley Hogsett