Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- 10 Expert Tips to Improve Your Facebook Video Marketing | Article by Yam Regev [source = SocialMediaToday.com]
- Limit your videos between 15 and 90 seconds in length.
- Hook your viewers by getting straight to the point
- Tell people why they should watch
- Catch people’s eye with a great video thumbnail: the most engaging photo or graphic will always win
- Vertical video outperforms square videos.
- Buffer teamed up with Animoto to find out what video orientation performs the best on Facebook.
- Although landscape videos can be used across all platforms, it turns out that vertical video performs best on Facebook.
- Vertical videos perform better because they are mobile-friendly. If brands wish to be successful on social media, they will need to keep up with mobile-centric video trends.
- Get your Facebook Business Page moving.
- Introduce your brand, and the people within the brand, authentically. You can also show off your latest product, or use the time to promote an upcoming sale or event.
- Caption your content. You can do this using Headliner or Handbrake.
- Use a mix of various video types to keep things interesting. (Live video, Tutorial video, Informational video, BTS videos, UGC videos, etc.)
- Promote and distribute your content for maximum impact.
- Build a buzz around your Facebook Live event. If you have a video series, promote it like a TV show. Watch what TV show accounts do in order to build a buzz on social around their upcoming episode.
- Finally, make sure to check your metrics. This is very important because it shows you which videos are performing the best. If you have a mix of video content, then it will show you which ones your audience likes the best.
Social Jack Power Move:
- The Fear of Authenticity
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winner This Week:
James Gustin & Peter Christman