Watch The Recording:
- LinkedIn Updates Feed Algorithm to Generate More Engagement for Users
- According to a new post on the LinkedIn Engineering blog, LinkedIn has tweaked their algorithm in order to increase engagement levels on each users’ post.
- LinkedIn realized that the algorithm, prior to the update, had been heavily emphasizing content from top creators and ultimately lowering the engagement levels for the average user.
- Statistics show that users that get 10+ likes on the content they share will be 17% more likely to post again the following week. LinkedIn is trying to increase that 17% by making it a more user-oriented platform.
- Facebook Launches New Dashboard to Better Track Facebook Ad Performance
- Facebook’s NEW Attribution dashboard is designed to provide more in-depth insight into how the various elements of your Facebook presence is performing.
- You will also be able to use Pixel data in order to show how each aspect of your presence on Facebook is impacting your bottom line.
- The NEW Attribution dashboard will also be able to provide insight into device usage versus conversion.
- Example: 63% of conversions on mobile happened after people interacted with your ads on desktop.
Influencer Development Lesson:
- 20-Minutes a Day
Special Influencer Guest:
Listen to the Podcast:
- Social Jack™ Influence Factory
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00pm CT
- How to be a Business Influencer Workshop & Training Event
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 from 1:00pm-7:00pm CT
- Women Business Owners Unite
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 @ 9:00am PST
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winners This Week:
- Myriam-Rose Kohn
- Mike O’Neil