- Swipe Right for Business Contacts
- Bumble, the female-first dating app, has recently launched ‘Bumble Bizz’ – a new feature aiming to help women network and forge professional relationships via the platform
- Reach out and connect with people on a professional basis, for networking or mentoring purposes
- Allows users to seek out advice, help, or professional support in a much more tangible and concrete way – with the ability to actually meet up and speak in person rather than exchange messages online
- The Social Video App of Our Dreams Has Finally Arrived
- Apple’s Clips brings all the functions of creating a video – recording, editing, reorganizing, compiling, publishing – into one user-friendly interface
- Live Titles is a real-time on-video captioning done via the technology behind Siri
- Set yourself apart from the other things that people are seeing on their social media feeds
- LinkedIn Smart Replies Automate Small Talk
- The feature suggests basic phrases to help users carry on a simple conversation
- Taken autocorrect to a whole other level by launching a feature called Smart Replies
- Detailed responses that require focus will still need to be typed out
Lesson of the Week:
- Influencer Attachment
To learn more about new topics and interesting ideas, see Dean’s Twitter feed.
For coaching support, e-mail our Help Desk.