Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- Facebook Adds Instagram Scheduling to Creator Studio Article by Andrew Hutchinson via Social Media Today
- Facebook’s Creator Studio allows you to track and manage content performance, even across different Pages if you manage many.
- Instagram allows users to schedule posts using the official app similar to how you can schedule a post ahead of time on FB.
- This has been difficult in the past do to Instagram’s API restrictions on what third-party scheduling tools can access. (API- procedures allowing the creation of applications that access the features or data of an operating system)
- This new option allows the user to see exactly what your Insta post will look like when you schedule it.
- Social media expert Matt Navarra says that “This scheduling option has been rolling out to users over the past month, though it looks to have expanded more this week”
- In order to schedule a post however you must have an Instagram business account linked to your Facebook Creator Studio dashboard.
- You will have the option to post on your ‘Instagram Feed’ or ‘IGTV’ once you select to create a post. However, you cannot schedule Instagram Stories posts as of yet.
- You can schedule multiple images per post as well as adding a caption with emojis, location tags. You can also edit your image.
- After your post is ready to publish you can set the date and time that you want to post it and you can also view a full list of your scheduled Instagram posts in within the Creator Studio.
- This will make social media managers happy because they will be able to be sure that the post that they schedule will show up exactly as they want it when it comes time to post.
though some have also questioned whether posts which come through this process will see less engagement, as has long been the concern with various third-party scheduling tools.
- I think that this may be because the poster is less likely to keep up with engagement on the posts that they schedule ahead of time because they may forget
About the Influencer Guest(s):
This week’s Influencer Guest, David Fisher, President of RockStar Consulting. David J.P. Fisher (also known as D. Fish) is a speaker, coach, and author of 9 books, including the best-selling Hyper-Connected Selling and Networking in the 21st Century: Why Your Network Sucks and What to Do About It. Building on 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur and sales professional, he combines nuanced strategy and real-world tactics to help professionals become more effective, efficient, and happy. David’s goal is to help them understand the new landscape of Hyper-Connected Selling, where social media, networking, and old-school sales and communication skills are the key to providing value and staying relevant.
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
- Dean DeLisle
- Jackson DeLisle
- Monica Hacker
Theme Music Produced by Sonixphere
Video Production by Social Jack™ Productions
Social Media Engagement by Social Jack™ Influencer Team
Voice-Over by Laila Wenrich