Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- 4 Simple Ways to Drive Traffic From Instagram Stories Without the ‘Swipe-Up’ Feature Article by Dhariana Lozano via Social Media Today
- People always ask how to use Instagram stories in their marketing campaigns.
- Ideally, everyone wants to use the ‘Swipe-Up’ feature. However, you cannot use that feature until you have at least 10K followers.
- In my opinion, the ‘Swipe-Up’ feature always feels very insincere and in your face. Right away that is a turn off. (kind of like a “hard sell”)
- That being said, how do we work around this?
- In this article, Dhariana Lozano lays out 4 simple and effective methods to get over this hurdle.
- Option 1) IGTV Post With A Link – When you post a link in the description of your IGTV post, the link is clickable unlike in an ordinary post. You can then share your IGTV video to your story which will give viewers the ability to swipe up and view the full video where the clickable link is in the description.
- What if you do not want to use IGTV? Don’t worry, we have 3 more options for you.
- Option 2) Ask For A DM – One of the most simple and effective methods is to post a graphic or a video to your story letting your followers know to DM you for more information such as questions or a link to a download or sales page.
- Another great part about asking for a DM from followers is that you are more likely to get higher quality leads that are actually interested in your product or service.
- Option 3) Poll Sticker – If you do not want to ask for a DM or post to IGTV, then you can also put an interactive Poll Sticker in you Instagram story. This allows you to drive engagement with your stories.
- Not only does the Poll Sticker encourage more people to engage and interact with your story, but you can also direct message people who answered your poll. Make sure to stay on top of it because you are only able to interact with those people for 24-hours.
- Once you have posted a poll to your story, you can check back in a little bit and swipe up to see the analytics on that post. You will see a list of people who responded and there is a paper plane icon next to each. Click on that paper plane in order to DM them.
- Option 4) Join Chat Sticker – The ‘Join Chat Sticker’ is the most recent addition to the collection of stickers available with Instagram Stories. This option prompts your story viewers to join an Instagram group chat with you. You can only have up to 32 people in the group, but that allows for you to build a community of like-minded thought leaders.
- In this article, Dhariana talks about how she used this feature to promote her membership program and told people to join the group if they had any questions about it. The Join Chat feature enables you to connect with your followers that would like to have a deeper discussion with you about your specific topic.
Influencer Interview Guest(s):
This week’s Influencer Guest, Joe Karns, is back with more insight into the Identity Resolution. He sits down with Dean DeLisle to discuss the future of getting leads using Social Media. He also gets into some really cool features of Artificial Intelligence that will revolutionize the way we use Influencer and Digital Marketing.
For the past 15 years, Joe has been passionate about helping clients build “Community” for the purpose of retention and a long term resource of referrals. Now with the recent power of the Internet and Social Networks he can help them take it to the next level. It’s really an exciting time as he is able to help clients leverage the power of the internet to build their businesses.
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
- Dean DeLisle
- Jackson DeLisle
- Monica Hacker
Theme Music Produced by Sonixphere
Video Production by Social Jack™ Productions
Social Media Engagement by Social Jack™ Influencer Team
Voice-Over by Laila Wenrich