Watch The Recording
About the Episode:
This week’s Influence Factory episode was recorded LIVE at the 2019 Social Media Strategies Summit in New York City. Join Dean DeLisle as he interviews speakers and attendees, breaking down highlights, key takeaways, and what everyone is looking forward to at the summit. Dean also speaks with “Influence Factory Veterans”, Ryan Peña and Breanna Jacobs, to find out their thoughts on this year’s summit. Some of the interviews featured in this episode include:
- Ryan Peña (Be The Match)
- Ryan Peña is an Innovator and Strategist with over 10 years of experience in the marketing and social media field. He’s known for implementing highly innovative solutions into rapidly changing environments. Currently, Ryan works at Be The Match to elevate their social media strategy and help change the lives of patients battling blood cancers or blood diseases. As a global speaker, he loves to share his learnings along the way while meeting and learning from others. Most recently, Ryan spoke in Egypt at the World Youth Forum alongside the President! Whenever he breaks away from the internets, you can expect to see him with his 2 girls and wife, at a coffee shop or commuting on his bike.
- Breanna Jacobs (GSMI)
- Breanna manages GSMI’s conference production team and is the lead for the company’s digital marketing conference portfolio. She produces 8+ conferences per year, working directly with senior-level speakers and collaborating with marketing and sales teams to drive event publicity and content marketing initiatives. She’s researched and launched several new, successful programs from scratch including the UX Strategies Summit, Mobile+Web Developer Conference and the Brand Strategy Conference. Prior to GSMI, Breanna was an ESL teacher, studied and taught abroad in Spain (Olé!). She graduated with a BA in Global Studies from UC Santa Barbara. She’s a runner, bookworm, and traveler.
- Katelyn Brower (Sterling)
- Katelyn Brower is Sterling’s Social Media Manager. She owns and manages the social media website Getsocialwithme.net and hosts The Real Football Fans of New Jersey podcast. When she isn’t scrolling through social media, she is coaching lacrosse, going to Orange Theory classes, or watching football.
- Bill Chivil (U.S. Information Systems)
- Bill is the director of marketing for U.S. Information Systems, a third-generation, family-owned technology services corporation headquartered in Pearl River, NY. With offices and presence around the country, USIS is the leading provider of technology infrastructure for small businesses through fortune 500 corporations and is ranked as a top 50 service provider nationally.
- Guillaume Le Touzé (PlayPlay)
- Guillaume is a successful entrepreneur and a content expert in France. After launching a fitness mobile app in France, he joined PlayPlay as Head of Video Content to coach communication leaders on social video’s best practices.
Listen to the Podcast
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
- Dean DeLisle
- Jackson DeLisle
- Monica Hacker
- Social Jack™
Theme Music Produced by Sonixphere
Video Production by Social Jack™ Productions
Social Media Engagement by Social Jack™ Influencer Team
Voice-Over by Laila Wenrich