Watch The Recording:
Influencer News Update:
- 7 Tips for Using Visual Content Marketing Article by Melanie Tamble [source = SocialMediaToday]
- In the past couple of years, we have evolved into a very Visual world. For example, companies like Apple have commercials that rely heavily on visuals and no speaking.
- Visuals can have a tremendous impact on the success of your content marketing and social media campaigns.
- It has been proven that Photos, Videos, and infographics are more effective when it comes to grabbing attention.
- Obviously, it will be different on every platform. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are very versatile in regard to the type of content that performs well between photos, video, and infographics.
- On Instagram, we find that Photos and Videos will perform better than an infographic. This is due to the fact that images with words on them tend to be a “turn-off” for users on this platform. Another issue is the dimensions of the average infographic is not optimal for what Instagram allows you to work with.
- Some of the reasons that these items perform better than written content are…
- Our brain only needs 1/10 of a second to understand an image.
- People tend to remember visual information 6 times better than the information they’ve read or heard.
- Infographics grow 12% more traffic and 200% more shares.
- Click-through-rates on websites with images is 47% higher than others without images.
- According to Cisco Visual Networking Index, around 78% of all data traffic in 2021 will consist of videos.
Social Jack Power Move:
- Time-Chunking for Your Influence
Special Influencer Guest:
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winners This Week:
Howard Delaney & James Gustin