Watch The Recording:
- 4 Ways Social Media Videos Can Benefit Your Business
- You could be generating great content (Photos, Videos, Infographics, etc.), but it doesn’t matter unless you are using the content to engage your audience.
- You need to start the conversation, otherwise, your content will be lost in the thread.
- Brand Awareness
- Brand awareness is one of the most difficult things to measure. However, if you have multiple people sharing your content, especially video, you are more likely to increase brand awareness.
- Increasing Web Traffic
- Supposedly, web traffic is the #1 reason that marketers are utilizing video in social media ads this year.
- This is mainly used for advertising purposes on social, but the same goes for posting content. This is especially true if you are driving them back to your website or a landing page in the video.
- Generating excitement and educating people about products/services
- Social Media Videos allow you to show off a new product or service. For example, on Twitter, you get 280 characters (per tweet) to get your message across. If you were to use a video, you have more to work with in order to get your message to your followers.
Influencer Development Lesson:
- Humanize Your Brand
Special Influencer Guest:
Listen to the Podcast:
- Social Jack™ Influence Factory
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00pm CT
- LinkedIn™ Social Selling Course – Online Training
- 1st Session
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 from 1:00pm-3:00pm CT
- 2nd Session
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 1:00pm-3:00pm CT
- 1st Session
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winners This Week:
- Carleen Lewis
- Bill Haas