Watch The Recording:
Latest Influencer News:
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Addresses Possibility of an Edit Function at Event in India
- Dorsey addressed the Pros and Cons of allowing people to edit tweets.
- Many people want to edit tweets because they make mistakes such as misspelling words or sharing the wrong URL. That is not what Dorsey is worried about.
- Dorsey said that the biggest issue with allowing people to edit tweets is that they would be able to edit any tweet that they had ever tweeted.
- “Because what happens with that, if I say something, like, I tweet something that you agree with, and you retweet that, and then I edit my tweet to something that you disagree with, you’ve now retweeted something that you disagree with, and that is what we need to prevent.” – Jack Dorsey
- In order to prevent what Dorsey is talking about, he went on to discuss providing a 5-minute editing window after you have sent the tweet.
Influencer Development Lesson:
- Logging In with Intention
Special Influencer Guest:
Listen to the Podcast:
- Social Jack™ Influence Factory
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00pm CT
- FLASH CLASS: Convert LinkedIn Connections to Appointments – 5 Easy Messages
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 @ 11:00am CT
- LinkedIn™ Social Selling Course – Online Training
- 1st Session
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 from 1:00pm-3:00pm CT
- 2nd Session
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 1:00pm-3:00pm CT
- 1st Session
Subscribe to Podcast:
Connect WITH us on Social Media:
Congratulations to our Engagement Winner This Week: